Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Terri , Breakfast at Kadambam is worth the visit

A great review on Kadambam Restaurant . Worth a Sunday pilgrimage to Vani Vilas Road.
The food is poetry. And yes, there is Sambar .

Check out the excellent , although dated review of Ajit Saldanha, Bangalore's premier Food Critic . I was going to get into detail , but maybe some other blogtime . Update - check out my food review on Kadambam at www.burrp.com/allhail

I have seen Vijay's redolent reviews on Brahmin Coffee Bar and Vidyarthi Bhavan , and there's much resonance.

2 comments:

Terri the terrific said...

I loved the review. And I love the writer's style. I wonder if he blogs.

All Hail said...

Yes, Ajit is a edgy, satiric writer - I love his style too. He is also dabbled in stand up comedy a while ago . He wrote a book called Sapad Raman ( you know what that maens!1 ) , on eating joints in Bangalore . Good fun ...
I should ask him if he blogs, but I can kind of guess what his response to that would be .