Wednesday, August 24, 2011

O Captain! My Captain

Whether we are over-ANNAlyzing or not, the fact remains that this movement is being fueled by the heart. The mind only follows. Either I get that or I don't.
Difficult to argue with an angrily beating heart.
And memories of cowardice.

The editorials, the conversations. Nothing comes close to the one decisive thump that says Bas, bahut ho gaya.

While I discuss, I cogitate, I criticize and I wonder what damage The A Team could potentially do to the constitution, where was I all these years when crores drained out of the system by creamily smiling Fat Cats looted us and robbed the poor in a so called bloodless crime? Impotent, seething and cowed, too small to stand up alone. Whatever the A Team has done and whatever damage they might do, I will stand on my desk and salute this man, his team  and this time for giving us the courage and platform to speak. Even though it was always there.


No comments: